Types and management of cookies used by our Site:
- Technical cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: they are cookies required for the navigation of a website and use of its functions, such as for example to enable the correct visualization of pages or access to restricted areas (if present). Therefore, disabling these cookies does not allow such activities.
- Performance cookies: they collect information on the efficiency of a website response to users’ requests anonymously with the only purpose of improving the Internet site features; for example, the pages that are more frequently visited by the user and if there have been errors or slow downs in opening the page views.
- Third-party cookies: they are used and set to collect anonymous information on the methods of use of the site with the purpose of improving its efficiency and/or for statistical purposes (Google Analytics with anonymized IP). With these settings, this type of cookie is equivalent to a technical cookie.
- Profiling cookies (they need consent):
- Cookies con connections to Social Networks that enable the user’s social network account to interact with this site and are not essential for the functioning of the site. The most common use of such cookies is to facilitate the sharing of social network content. The presence of plugins means that cookies are transmitted from and to all sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant privacy policies, to which you should refer for information. To guarantee greater transparency and convenience, please find below the websites of the various privacy policies and cookie management procedures.
- Third-party profiling cookies: they will be used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this website to collect information on users’ behaviour during navigation and on their interests and consumption habits, also with the purpose of providing customized advertising.
Description of the conditions for consent to cookie installationThe first time you access our website, you will find a banner with a brief note containing the link to this full information note to data subjects with more information on the cookies installed by the Data Controller and by third parties. This Full information note to data subjects contains more information on the description and characteristics of the various categories of cookies, and you will have the possibility of deciding which cookies to authorise. With regards to the use of technical and analytical cookies for which no consent is needed, you can anyway disable them following the procedure described in paragraph “How to enable or disable cookies on your browsers”. With regards to profiling cookies instead, which are useful to send you advertising and services in line with your tastes, preferences and consumption choices, your consent is necessary. In any case, you can change your cookie preferences at any time, even denying consent to the use of any cookies (including the cookies installed by third parties) in the following table. The following table describes the cookies sent to your browser when accessing this website. Any updates will be always published on this page.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics, is a service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data it collects to track and analyze the use of this Application, draft reports and share them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and customize the advertisements of its advertising network.
Vicenzi S.p.A. Adopts this integration of Google Analytics that anonymizes the IP addresses of all users. Anonymization works by abbreviating the users’ IP address within the borders of the EU member states or in other countries participating in the European Economic Area Agreement. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to the Google servers and abbreviated in the United States.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data. Place of processing: USA
Users can receive information on the processing activities of their personal data carried out by Google Analytics at the following address: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245;
Additional information on IP anonymization by Google Analytics:
Opt-out for cookies:
Based on this distinction, users may disable and/or delete cookies (opt-out) through the relevant settings on their browsers, and they may disable and/or delete the individual non-technical cookies by accessing the following sites:
- Https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=ittoto disable Google Analytics
- youronlinechoices.eu, website managed by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA), to delete other cookies in case of users based in the European Union,
- http://www.aboutads.info/choises/, to delete other cookies in case of users based in the United States of America. These websites are not managed by Vicenzi S.p.A., which will not accept any liability with regards to their content.
How to enable or disable cookies on one’s browsers:
Users can block to accept cookies by the navigation browser. However, this operation may limit efficiency or prevent access to some functions or pages of the Site. The procedures offered by the main browsers to block to accept navigation cookies are given below:
Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Blocking third-party cookies.